🔥 *WAKE UP CALL ON AFRICA*
*My take: Africa’s way forward is _owning RESPONSIBILITY first,_ then _RESTRATEGIZING_ smartly.* Blame is emotionally satisfying, but it is strategically useless. Here’s why I think so: *1. Blame Produces Moral Comfort, Not Power* Blaming others—colonialism, slavery, globalization—may be historically grounded, but *it does not generate capacity*. It produces a *culture of grievance* rather than a *culture of competence.* Nations that rise do three things: - they *tell themselves the truth*, - they *absorb lessons ruthlessly*, - and they *adapt faster than their competitors*. *Blame freezes a people* in the past. *Strategy moves them* into the future. *2. Strategic Actors Don’t Apologize — They Optimize* No civilization —Western or Eastern — ever advanced by whining for apologies but by taking responsibility to strategically optimize. - Europe didn’t. - The U.S. didn’t. - China didn’t. - Singapore...
Comments
this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I
think that you could do with some pics to drive the
message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
A great read. I'll definitely be back.
Also visit my web blog ... battlefield 4 beta
this take a great deal of work? I've absolutely no expertise in coding however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Thank you!
my web site; battlefield 4 free
the morning, for the reason that i like to learn more and more.
Feel free to visit my web page - battlefield 4 free